Sunday, July 17, 2011

Will prenatal vitamins help with eyebrow growth?

Don't know about those tablets but i do know what eczema is like. I get it very badly a lot. Your eyebrows will grow back if you can stop scratching the area. I use a plain moisturiser and just keep the skin from drying out. I have steroid creams but I don't use them on my face or near my eyes. The moisturiser I use is unperfumed and plain. If you put it on and it burns your skin immediately then rinse it off with warm clean water and try a different type. I don't know where you are so I don't know what products you can get. Sometimes I use the plainest Vaseline intensive care (not extra moisture, just the plain basic one) and find that it helps. Sometimes when i put it on it is fine at first but then it burns a little for five minutes of so, or if anything touches the creamed area. I think this happens just because my skin is so raw from scratching. I'm very bad for stopping the cream when it starts to feel and look better but alas you should continue even when your skin is good because otherwise within a few days it comes back. Best of luck and I hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment