Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We had our cat declawed?

We live in a apartment and our cat was destroying it. She would scratch at the door ways and the window seal looks like it was mauled by a bear. After awhile my boyfriend told me we either get her declawed or get rid of her. At first my instinct was,"Omg, I can't lose my baby." But when she was in the vet I started doing research and now I feel absolutely terrible. Of course it was too late. She is a indoor cat so she doesn't need them for protection. But I feel like when she tries to play with me, she gets sad. So I was just wondering, will my cat get bored with her life now? She was soo playful. I can see her personality coming back but instead of scratching at me, she bites a lot more. Which I'm fine with. She is mostly content with cuddling but I kind of miss her jumping on everything. What are some ways I could keep her from becoming bored with her life? Thanks /:

No comments:

Post a Comment