Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ghosts cut me. What do I do?

A lot of people said that my house is haunted. I didn't believe them but for months me and my mom keep getting cuts all over our arms and hands. It only happened when I'm asleep tho.... An iv checked everywhere and there is nothing on or around my bed that can hurt me. Sometimes things fly off hooks and shelves in my room and my computer keeps turning on randomly. My brother saw it once to and it matches the description perfectly. Tall man, red eyes, black coat. Were moving and I'm staying at my dads house for a bit. Mom said all the random cuts stopped with her but I woke up again with a perfectly strait cut on my arm and on my hands and again, nothing was there to scratch or cut me and I'm scared it's following me. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment