Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I have trouble believing in myself because of a bad past. Does anyone?

have any advice how to love yourself, and believe in yourself more, and love life and believe life is precious. Humans are motivated by their emotions. Sometimes I feel stuck. Like I have dreams, and I am not achieving them. Though, I am not depressed. I just need to put my energy and gift of life in one direction and have the time and money to do the best with my life. Everyone is not lucky to have the time and money and happiness does not come easily. Yet I still have a desire to not waste my life. I know about thinking or "meditating" on positive self talk, however, I still need help. Someone help tell me how to love myself and believe in myself after a past full of mistakes. I have already surrendered my life to God and that has helped however some days I still feel stuck. I cannot afford a psychiatrist. Once I met one and all they did was listen, and not offer advice. Maybe because that's how they get their dollar bills, or maybe they did not have the intelligence level to offer any advice. I need advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment