Thursday, July 14, 2011

I appear to have bug bites when i wake yet my wife doesnt ?

Last Friday I was bit by a Mosquito. Not really thinking about it a few days passed and My angles began to itch... with that being said it seems that my hands , elbows , and ankles seem to have several bites on them more and tends to show when i wake! We have no signs of bed bugs and my wife has not been bitten , and i clean 2-3 times a week (vacuuming/ dusting/laundry). We have had a cat adopted now since march.. with front line and hes a indoor cat only so I dont think its fleas either but i could be wrong? I just know Im loosing my mind here because I had scabies once be4 so i know what it looks and feel like this is totally different and only itches a short period of time and dissipates threw out the day.. i did notice if I break skin a clear oil (not a lot ) secretes. And the bites dont appear to be bumpy just slight red spots like a pimple under developed .... are these at all bug bites? can anyone help ? or describe something similar.. again i find it oddly strange I'm the only one in my house experiencing this ? could it be poison ivy idk ? it might as well just be spreading from scratching the area and oils on my skin... idk the doctor gave me prednazone and benadryl

No comments:

Post a Comment