Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sister scratched my neck hard :'(?

im 14 and my sis is 9 and today she came to me and started bothering me while i was watching t.v -.- she got on top of me and started hitting me! and she wants to start something so that i hit her and then ill get in trouble so she can watch t.v >:O then im realizing she has long nails and she likes grabbing alot so i warned her to be carefull then i couldnt take it anymore so i flipped her on the other side of the bed! she dropped and landed on her hand but she was scared so she grabbed my neck to hold on to me and she scrached me hard!!!!!!!!!! i have a huge mark ! i scram and scram at her and even threw a pillow at her cuz what else am i gunna do im 5 foot 5 and shes like 4 feet something -.- so i need remedies to stop this befor i get left with a scar that will last a life time :'( and just for fun if you wanna see what i look like my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/Corneil4Realz so you can see why im so depressed -.- PLEASE will rubbing ice help?

No comments:

Post a Comment