Monday, July 11, 2011

Bed, Bugs, and Beyond?

Hello, I have a seveire OCD issue and just happened to notice these little light brown bugs all over my pillow and sheets. My bed is situated right next to the window and I live in a very old house(its turned into an apartment) I keep feeling like there are little creepy crawly things everywhere and I'm afraid my paranoia has me sleeping on the couch and locking the bedroom door. I would have posted a picture but I'm afraid at this stage they are too tiny for my crappy camera. THEY ARE NOT BED BUGS! I know this for a fact because bed bugs are round and tend to congregate on the mattress and there are none on there. Also I looked it up. The closees was image I could find was a clothes moth. Please help me I feel like putting on a ninja mask and assassinating everything that moves! They are many in number but I refuse to surrender!

No comments:

Post a Comment